We are proud of the trust our handheld instruments and monitor/controllers have earned in the past. Our product line has evolved to a new level of outstanding performance and value in analytical instruments: the Ultrameter II series. While priced like affordable single-parameter instruments, the Ultrameter II does the job of three, four or even six instruments.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task.
Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Imagine temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true one-hand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the â–2 or â–¼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable standard solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting which can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/ C) which also allows TC to be disabled for those applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- Irrigation Water
- Homeland Security
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions