Grundfos Model SP Vertical Submersible Pump is renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout the range. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The Vertical Submersible Pump SP are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Available in flows to 1400 GPM to 2100 Feet of head.
Grundfos SP Vertical Submersible pump represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand. The SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater de-watering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications.
Features and benefits
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control