A complete line of Steri-Seal Encapuslated Motors are available in Washdown Duty construction.These meet the demanding process applications found in the meat, poultry, dairy and pharmaceutical industries. Our Washdown Duty products are capable of fulfilling most process applications. Although many other applications that have severe environments may require the use of encapsulated insulation systems to prevent failure from water entry. These motors meet IP66 enclosures to withstand severe washdown or occasions where motors could become periodically submerged.
The Sterri-Seal Encapsulated Motors range in from fractional to 10 Horsepower.
- 303/304 Grade Staineless Steel Construction r Carbon Rolled Steel with Cast Iron brackets
- One Piece 303/304 Stainless Steel Shaft internally locked drive end bearing to eliminate axial movement of shaft
- Pre-lubricated (Sealed) oversized Ball bearings
- Lip Seal on drive end and opposite drive end brackets
- Slinger on Drive End Shaft
- Diagonally Split and gasketed stamped stainless steel or carbon steel conduit box rotatable in 90 degree increments
- Potted Connection Leads
- UL Listed Potting Compound suitable for Class F and H insulation systems
- DryConn Wire Connectors supplied inside of conduit box to provide water proof connection to main power supply
- Energy Efficient Design – All Premium Efficient designs meet or exceed Nema Premium levels
- 1 Year Warranty free from defects in material and workmanship (DryConn Wire Connectors must be used) not to exceed 2 years from date of manufacture